Saturday, April 16, 2011

Old Iron Alpha

I bet you thought I had fallen off the edge of the earth! Besides doing my normal "life" stuff, I decided to take lessons in Photo Impact. I have to tell you that I really like how realistic things look when made in PI. Anyway, I am hoping to make more things from "scratch" to share here. However, this alpha was done using an action and I love its old, rustic look - you can almost smell the rust, can't you? lol
Old Iron

These letters are very large but feel free to size them down for your needs. You can download the zip here. Please enjoy!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

annlo said...

Cool! Yes, I can almost smell the rust :) Thanks big bunches for sharing!