Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beach Mini-Kit

Hello! It has been some time since I have shared anything with you and I decided to take some of the things I have been learning in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro to make and/or finish some kits. I could have gotten caught up in the holiday thing but there are already so many holiday kits out there and more are made each year, right?
So, I am going to create what mood strikes me from now on so I don't make myself crazy trying to come up with something that is seasonal when I really don't want to do it. Make sense? Anyway, I had shared a quick page so I could show off my granddaughters to you a while back and I decided to make a mini-kit with the beach theme colors. I will share some other beach-specific or marine-specific add-ons later.


beachpre

The kit is about 13mb so it shouldn't take you long to download it. As usual, there are no drop shadows on the papers or elements. You get the kit at my 4shared here. Please enjoy!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria