Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Quick Page

Hello, all, last weekend my family went to Santa Cruz and my daughter-in-law sent me some wonderful photos via email. Well, I just had to make a layout using the photos, didn't I? The preview below all contain their photos but the quick page itself, of course, has no photos. The title bar is on a separate layer and can be deleted...it is just for placement if you want/need it. There are two sizes of this quick page: 12x12 inches and 6x6 inches. You are welcome to size them smaller for your use.

beachpre
Here are the links for you: 12x12 link is here and the 6x6 link is here.

I do have some sad news. The only store that I sell design for, Secret City Treasures, is closing its "doors" on October 31. A number of issues came into play that made the decision for the owner and it is with reluctance she has to close it. However, everything in the store is on sale. All my stuff is 50% off as well as other designers' creations. Be sure and take a look for the end of the month. You don't want to miss out on any bargains!

1 comment:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list