Sunday, September 19, 2010

Purple Petunia

Hello, everyone....I took a break during the summer from all things related to scrap stuff. The last item I shared was my spring alpha. I have a new flower tube that I have put in the Secret City Treasures store just now that I hope you like. Hubby went out and bought more petunias not knowing that the end of summer wasn't a good time for their lasting very long. Thankfully, I did get a photo of this purple one before it withered in the heat. :)
purple petunia

This flower is nearly 2 inches by 2 inches, saved at 300dpi. There is no drop shadow on the tube itself. It is saved in PNG format and you can get it for only $2 here. Be sure and take a look around the store. There are some wonderful designs. I will have a new freebie for you in a couple of days.


No comments: