Monday, June 28, 2010

Americana scrap kit

Well, finally, I bring you my newest freebie, the Americana scrap kit. I wanted to get this posted on Saturday but I had too much to do and it took all day to create my preview. Why? I had my "resize" settings wrong in Paint Shop Pro and the paper samples looked awful. Why does this happen - that it converts itself to a default setting? I have heard and read of others with the same experience...not so much the resizing but save options. Oh, well! Here is the preview:

americana

This is a large kit - 24 papers, clips, buttons, bows, flowers, journals, tags, etc. that add up to 105mb! So there are 3 zip files for easy download. Independence Day is coming to the U.S. soon (July 4th) but I am hoping that all of you around the world can use the kit. Obviously, the word art is America-specific but other than that, you can use the majority of it no matter where you live. Head on over to Secret City Treasures, login and take a look at all the new stuff. Just click on my store or this preview which will take you to the download page. You can also get this at my 4shared account at link 1, link 2, and link 3. Please leave a comment or share a layout with me! Enjoy.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit, thanks for sharing.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jun 01:06pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

mom24boys said...

Thank you for a great kit!

makeyesup said...

Awesome kit, thanks, don't know how I missed this.