Friday, May 21, 2010

Spring 2010 Alpha freebie

Hello, everyone! I am managing with one arm but typing is a real challenge. My good friend, Liz of Graphics by Liz created some new styles (a Photoshop feature which I love) and she asked me to test them. They are awesome and I particularly like the Wind Chime style which is in her store right now! I am slowly working on a new kit but last night, I just had to make an alpha to go with it using the new style. In her product description, she says, "Windchime Styles for Photoshop By Graphics By Liz A set of 25 Photoshop Styles made in CS3. Range of soft colors. CU/PU/S4H/S4O". With so many colors, I was able to use one to make this FREE alpha! The best news is that if you hurry over to Secret City Treasures, you can grab this for 50% off!
Just login at the store, click on "Graphics by Liz" and take a look. As usual, you can pick up the alpha there and at my 4shared account here. The letters are about 1 inch high and various widths depending on the specific letter. Enjoy!

spring10apre

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

manuela said...

The alphabet is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your work! :-)

Jennifer said...

Thank you , very pretty

Alison said...

Your Alpha is beautiful!! sorry to here about your injury. Hope it doesnt take to long to heal.

Alison :)