Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two New Flower Tubes

I finally got the flower photos off my camera and tubed a couple today for you. Hubby bought a lovely basket of flowers which included pink petunias. That is the only flower I actually know. lol The price for this tube is $2.00 and it is approximately 2 inches by 2 inches, 300 dpi and no shadow on it.
pnkpetunia

The next flower is an iris. Although there are several in the yard, this is the only one that has finally bloomed. I almost missed taking a photo of it due to the rain. It is so pretty and, let me tell you, this is a BIG tube! It is a little over 1 mb and at least 3 inches by 3 inches, again 300 dpi and no shadow. It sells for $2.00 too.

prplyeloiris
Head on over to Secret City Treasures, log in and take a look! I think these will be pretty in any kit but especially those featuring nature or flowers.

No comments: