Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Brights Tagger Kit

Well, better late than never, I say. I didn't realize that I hadn't sent the post notifying you that the tagger kit for the Baby Brights Scrap was ready for pickup until a friend said she hadn't seen anything about it. There was a good reason for that - I hadn't posted it yet. lol Anyway, I have one more item to post so I'll just give you the links below after the preview:
bbybrightspre
You may get the file at Secret City Treasures simply by logging in and clicking on my name or you can pick it up at my 4shared account here. Enjoy and be looking for another blog entry this evening. :)

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria