Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby Brights Scrap Kit

Hi, everyone - I bet you thought I'd fallen off a log or the earth or something. I have been busy, that is for sure, but I have also been creating this new kit for you:
bbybrightspre

There are 18 papers, and a little bit of everything else including some baby toys. Why did I call it "Baby Brights", you ask? Well, after watching my children and grandchildren and other newborns/infants, I noticed that the colors that drew their eyes (does that make sense?) were bright, vivid, primary colors. Everything in the stores for new babies is usually pastels, am I right? I wanted to give you (and me!) some bright colors for scrapping stuff for the new babies in your family. There are pastels too, have no fear there!
Remember, you can get this kit at Secret City Treasures by logging in and clicking on the preview. It should be included in the new products. Don't forget to check all the other new things the designers are offering! You may also get the two zip files for the kit at my 4shared account: File 1 and File 2 . I would love it if you'd share your layouts or quick pages when you use this kit. I will be uploading a kit for the taggers tomorrow. Have fun!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

makeyesup said...

Belated Happy Easter, glad to see you popping in and what a wonderful gift. I guess that's part of the reason they are called primary colors as they do light up the eyes of little ones. Thanks for sharing this.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

SONDRA said...

Love the colors! Thanks for sharing!