Thursday, March 4, 2010

St. Patrick's Day kit - FREE!

Hi, everyone, I trust you all are well and busy as I am. :) I realized last weekend that my goal of doing a kit for St. Patrick's Day wasn't going to happen until I started! I intended to do a mini-kit but, as usual, I got carried away and the kit is over 65mb. What can I say? That is the reason for only 9 papers. I will create some more papers and perhaps some backgrounds for you over the weekend.

Also, there aren't that many flowers and I want to make more of those. The preview is a sample of what is in the kit as far as elements. There are lots of each category for you.
You may get the kit at Secret City Treasures - just click on the link and log into the store to get the files. There are two zip files which I hope helps those of you on dial-up. Be sure and look around the store at the beautiful work of the designers and script writers. There are also services being offered now. The kit is also uploaded to my 4shared account - the links are zip1 and zip2. Have fun with the kit!

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

* Lee said...

So Cute! Thanks! :D

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

makeyesup said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful Irish kit.

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU!