Sunday, March 7, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Addon

As promised, I have made some more papers and flowers for the St. Patrick's day kit. I also created some accents and linen backgrounds that are included. I will be posting tonight some new "professional" tubes that I will be placing in the Secret City Treasures store later today. I'll send the previews through then.


You can pick up the zip for the above (everything is shown here, by the way) at Secret City Treasures by simply logging on and, after looking around :), click on this preview to get the download. Also at Secret City Treasures is the kit for the taggers, both the main kit and this addon.
If you'd rather pick these up at my 4shared, here are the links: Addon kit here and the addon kit for taggers is here. The main kit for the taggers you will find here. This should you all busy, I think! Please enjoy.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Graphics category today [08 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

SONDRA said...

Thank you so much for sharing this kit and the add on. I love the colors you chose and the swirls/doodles! Thanks again!

Chris at TOC said...

Thank you Steph for a lovely tagger kit. Colours are superb.