Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Announcements!

Sorry I haven't been around, folks, but things have been a bit crazy and I have been waiting until I could finally share my news with you. First of all, I am a designer with Secret City Treasures previously known to you as GBL Creations. Graphics By Liz is still around but all of us are now designers in the new store. The blog is beautiful as you will see when you visit. Be sure to log in and take a look around. There are many new kits, designs and scripts for you to see PLUS, right now, every designer has her products on sale - some up to 60% off! I have been unable to mark my prices down but I will try to do so asap. This sale goes from today until February 28th. All of my items in the store will be 50% off. Like I said, I'll see what I can do to have that work.
Second announcement is that I am venturing into some new things in the new store. I will be offering to you some of my flowers that I have not only photographed but tubed (extracted, as it is known in Photoshop). There will be no copyright infringement since the photos are flowers in my own back yard or ones I have taken while riding in the car (wildflowers). I will be uploading some into the store as soon as I finish the Terms of Use for them. Yes, commercial use is acceptable with certain conditions that I will spell out in the TOU. Don't worry, they will be reasonably priced!
Lastly, I will be offering some services through Secret City Treasures that I will announce once I have the necessary details nailed down. I have had problems with my eyes all week then babysat all weekend so haven't been able to get much done. On the right here, you will see all the designers of Secret City Treasures. We do have some new designers so be sure and visit them. Be looking for my new tubes and the announcement of my services!

No comments: