Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Freebie and News

Hello, everyone - I realized today that I hadn't sent you all the link for the Lovemusic kit for taggers! I hadn't even zipped the file yet. Wow, am I lagging. Below is the preview to refresh your memory. Your link is here.


On to the news! As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be offering tubes for sale at Secret City Treasures. I finally put together a Terms of Use for the tubes which is what was holding me up as far as putting them in the store and posting the previews here. I have four ready to go but I will just share the first one tonight so this isn't a long one. Below is a preview of a daffodil that I photographed last year and tubed last month. All my "professional" tubes are 300 dpi. There is no drop shadow on the tube, of course. I will share the other three previews tomorrow night. I am eager to see what you all think of this idea too!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [21 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 21, 2010. Thanks again.