Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter Snowflakes and Showing Off

Hanna and I spent an afternoon at my friends' house during Christmas vacation and my friend took a pretty good photo of us. Well, naturally, I had to scrap it somehow so I took the papers and elements from the Winter Cocoa kit and the snowflakes from 2008 Christmas 2 kit. I put together a zip file of just the snowflakes for you that I hope you can use in the your winter pages.




You can pick up the snowflakes at GBL Creations or my 4shared account here. Since there is nothing above that indicates the snowflakes are a freebie, they ARE a freebie that you can use for commercial use. Please see my Terms of Use included in the zip. I want to make it clear that I did not put together this quick page for your use but, rather, the snowflakes. I realized too late that I could have easily made this a quick page unfortunately. The snowflakes are large enough to go onto a 12x12 inch page. In fact, the preview you see above is a greatly reduced one from the 3600x3600 quick page. I hope you can use them and thanks for looking at us! :)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [30 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jan. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for sharing your snowflakes.

Candie said...

Ahhh, Grandma, what a cute photo! Hanna looks so adorable too!
You did a great job on this LO!