Monday, January 25, 2010

Love Music kit

Hello, everyone! Sorry I didn't get this to you as promised last week but I had unexpected grandma duty from Thursday night through last night. This is a large kit - four zip files that total about 114 mb, give or take a bit. There are 18 papers, backgrounds, bows, frames, etc. but some really fun stuff you can use for Valentine's Day or any other romantic moment. There are hearts, straps, buckles, candy, heart suckers, 45 rpm records (some of you may have never seen these!), etc. I got carried away making ribbons - there are 16, I think. lol The preview below is ONLY a sampling of the elements and the elements are greatly reduced in size. There is, of course, no drop shadow on the elements.

There are two ways to get this free kit - you may log in to GBL Creations and navigate to my store or you can download the zips at my 4shared account. Zip 1, Zip 2, Zip 3, Zip 4. REMINDER: These zip files will be available for two months then taken down. I will try to remember to give you a heads up before they are removed though. Fair enough? By the way, be sure and take a look at all the new Paint Shop Pro scripts at GBL Creations from Bonnie, Cindy and Joanne (I am sure there is at least one other person but I can't remember her name). Enjoy!

5 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [26 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Holly S said...

Love this kit-thank you!!!

Nic said...

Thank you very much.

smiekeltje said...

Thanks a lot. This kit looks lovely again!