Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi, everyone, and happy 2010 to you. We had our usual quiet evening but I have to tell you how lame we are. I was getting my pajamas on and hubby said, "Do you hear that?" I said, "it sounds like rain" and he says "no, hail!" I came into our computer area as he opened the sliding glass door and we see nothing. It was then I looked at the digital clock above my desk and we both felt dumb....it was midnight and we were hearing fireworks! Slipped right up on us, it did. :)
I apologize for not getting this kit to you earlier this week but I did have a busy one and it was all I could do to finish it, keep up with email and stuff here in real life. I hope you can use it to scrap your photos you took last night - oh, you did take photos, right? Besides 18 papers, there are the usual elements plus some hats, crepe streamers, and other party elements you can use. I have uploaded the two zip files to both GBL Creations (some news about that in a minute) and to my 4shared. You MAY experience some difficulties at GBL since there are changes in the works but just go to my 4shared and get the zips there or, if you see some other things you'd like to grab/buy, contact the webmaster, Liz. I am not going to announce the upcoming changes until they are "official" but look for great ones! I think you will be pleased with them.


Here is the link for my 4shared files. There are two zips: zip1 and zip2
Have fun with the kit and I pray that the New Year will be joyful, prosperous and healthy for you all.

10 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Connie said...

What a beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the wonderful kit, love the colors you used. Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

BusyBee said...

Thanks Steph, for another gorgeous kit. May the New Year be full of blessings for you in all that you do.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

Sophie said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. I also had a look back on your blog, and found Feminine, and snagged that as well. Simply Stunning. Happy New year.

Hugz~Dixie said...

Thank you so much. I will use it this week and post your link to my blog when I post my project.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

So pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me:)

iluvchew said...

Thank you so much! This is a beautiful kit...