Friday, November 13, 2009

Autumn Taggers Kit

No, I didn't forget the taggers! I hadn't resized the items in the Autumn kit until today. Just for a reminder, here is the preview of the kit.


I uploaded the taggers' kit to my 4shared account. Remember, the papers are still large (1200x1200 pixels) so you probably will want to resize them more for tags. Freebie is no longer available. Oh, you might have noticed that I finally made a new signature tag for my blog. I loved the one Jeanette made me but I think it was time for a change. Please enjoy the kit!

3 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 15 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Addie said...

No problems downloading at all Steph!
Hugs
Addie