Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Autumn Alpha

I told you all that I had made another alpha that goes with my Autumn kit using Paint Shop Pro. I think I actually like it better than the first one...looks grungier or something. The grungy effect was created by applying a brush to the finished letter. If anyone would like a tutorial on it, let me know and I'll do one. It isn't hard at all.


You can pick up the zip file by logging in at the GBL Creations and clicking on my designer name/store. It is one of the newer previews, I think. Again, I did get an error when I put this in the store so please let me know if you have any problems getting the zip. My email address is on the right here. Oh, I forgot to tell you that both alphas are at least one inch in size so they look great at the top of a page or whatever. Please enjoy.

No comments: