Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sorry about Delay

I tried to get to my Dashboard on Thursday night and got a very weird error message three times. Couldn't get my blog page to open either (any of them). Finally I went to the Help Forum and typed in my error - apparently Google was aware of it because there was a post from a Google technician that some of the blogs were down and they were working to get the problem fixed. I didn't get on here last night since I had to get to bed early and get Hanna up for her soccer game.
Anyway, here is the last zip of the Feminine kit for you.

You can (really!) get the zip file at GBL Creations. It is fairly large and remember there are no drop shadows on the elements themselves. Just head on over there, log in and take a look around! There are some beautiful new kits and scripts there. To get the zip, click on my designer name (Digital Arts by Steph) and this new kit should be on page 1. Please enjoy!

2 comments:

2BusyBee said...

I just love your Feminine kit. It is just lovely, well worth waiting for... Thanks for all your effort in designing this kit and your perserverence in getting all the parts loaded up.

2BusyBee said...

Steph, I just collected all your Feminine Kit and I just love it. It is really georgous!! My favorite are the flower charms. I'm looking for just the perfect pictures for a LO Thanks ever so much! >;o)