Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shirley told me!

I am SO sorry that I sent you all on a wild goose chase. See, I have trouble remembering all the ins and outs of what to do at Zen Cart too. So although everything was uploaded (the zips), I hadn't entered the information Zen Cart needed for the previews to show up in the store! It is now fixed and I am also introducing the papers below.


For real this time (lol), please go to GBL Creations, log in and click on my designer name (Digital Arts by Steph) and the Feminine kit stuff is first to see! I checked it just now so I KNOW it's finally right. I really appreciate Shirley sending me an email to let me know the previews and links were missing. Please, don't hesitate to email me if you have any problems getting my freebies. I may not answer immediately but I DO answer eventually (within a couple of days). My email address is always on the right side of the blog here. Please enjoy and I'll be sending the elements tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB goodies!!!!!!!