Thursday, October 1, 2009

September 30!

Lord, have mercy...we are at October 1 already! Where HAS this year gone??? I am late with your freebie but I was just plain pooped today and took a break I needed. I see the dentist tomorrow...I'd appreciate your prayers and thoughts...have another bad tooth. Ugh!
Today's freebie contains all the bows I made for the Apple Basket kit plus one paper (the background on the preview).


I have mentioned a bunch of times that I love autumn and that it is my favorite time of year. This kit has some of the autumn colors I love as you can see. I hope you enjoy the bows. More tomorrow night (not bows but stuff - lol). Freebie is no longer available.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 17 post on Oct. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).