Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17 freebie

Hi, all! I wanted to share my newest alpha with you that features one of the color of the Feminine kit I finished today.


The alpha was made in Photoshop using a couple of different styles that I created! I was pretty proud of that. This is a full alpha, which means it has upper case, lower case and numerals. The background I put the preview on is one of the backgrounds I made in the kit. I will share the link for you tomorrow to get that. Head on over to GBL Creations, click on me on the left there and you'll find the link for the alpha.

Before I forget, you DO have to register to see the items in the store. They do NOT share your email address with anyone so don't be concerned that by registering you are going to get lots of junk mail. Oh, one more thing, because this is Zen Cart software, to get the freebies, you must add them to your "cart". It involves clicking through several pages but if you will look, you'll see there is zero in the store total. The first time I went to a store like this, I have to admit I was a bit leery that I was buying something instead of getting something free as advertise...you know, like a "bait and switch" kind of thing. I assure you that it is not that at all. When you get to the last page, you'll see your download link, click on that and your download will start. I don't like all the clicking either but Zen Cart is the cheapest there is and for small businesses such as scrap kit stuff, it is the best we have.
I will be back tomorrow! Don't forget, your download for the alpha is here.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVELY!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!