Friday, October 2, 2009

October 1 - Borders etc.

Well, I forgot to post this earlier and there was no reason keeping from doing so - just forgot! :) I had a great visit with a dear friend today after going to the dentist. Does anyone else hate going to the dentist like I do? It always means pain for me and today was no different. Next week, I get the tooth extracted. Oh, yea, I get to go without eating for a few days. Well, I need to lose weight so I am not going to complain about that part. :)
Today's freebie contains the brads and borders I made for the Apple Basket kit. Once again I included a paper (the background on the preview) too.


I have another "free" day tomorrow and, if it is cool enough, plan on doing some cleaning on the porch. Really needs it. It was beautiful here today and yesterday - in the mid-80's, light breeze and cool nights. I love it! Freebie is no longer available.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Oct [LA 05:19pm, NY 07:19pm] - 03 Oct [UK 12:19am, OZ 10:19am] ).