Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New stuff!

Well, I have a few goodies for you and I apologize for not posting sooner. As I have mentioned, Monday and Tuesday are my "grandma days" and although I didn't pick up Hanna yesterday, I worked at the school. I really had fun too. You really can't call it "work" at all. I read the kids several chapters of the book Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Then today, Hanna's mama called to ask me to pick her up at school because she wasn't feeling well. She definitely didn't look good and was running a fever. Daddy picked her up about an hour later and kept an eye on her the rest of the day.
The first thing I wanted to give you is the preview of the full Apple Basket kit. There are 4 downloads at GBL Creations - one for the alpha, another for the papers and backgrounds and (I think) two for all the elements. As I said, this is a HUGE kit! I tend to get carried away once I start creating. :)

This is (obviously) the preview for the papers and backgrounds.


Head on over to GBL Creations and get the full kit. It is faster than 4shared, for sure. Be sure and take a look at the other designers' creations while you are there. I'll be sending a new alpha tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments: