Saturday, October 3, 2009

A New Free Kit!

Hello, everyone...I am working on the remainder of the Apple Basket kit and have started another kit that I got involved in today. I am sharing with you tonight a kit that was previously on sale at Groovy Scraps. Since I am no longer a designer with their store, I am now giving it to you all, free! Again, I do thank those of you who purchased it. :)


I don't remember if the papers are 12x12 or 8x8 since it was over a year ago that I put this kit together. In any event, I hope that you enjoy it. Freebie is no longer available.
I am still a designer at GBL Creations but on a leave of absence at the moment. This kit is NOT in this store. I left Groovy Scraps due to cutting off more than I could chew. They are a wonderful group of women and so very talented. Be sure and check their store from time to time. Remember, they have great sales too!

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 06:13pm, NY 08:13pm] - 05 Oct [UK 01:13am, OZ 11:13am] ).

smiekeltje said...

Thanks. great kit.