Friday, October 9, 2009

More Elements

Yesterday was another busy day but, hey, it is over! My daughter is home for good and all of us are glad she is. I apologize for this being so late but apparently 4shared was down last night. I was finally able to upload the zips a bit ago. Maybe they were doing maintenance or something? Below is a preview of the elements in this zip.

Sorry for the delay! I have one more blog post to send you the last zip file and preview and the entire kit will have been uploaded. If you have missed any part of the kit, go through my recent posts for the zip locations. Freebie is no longer available.

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 11 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 11, 2009. Thanks again.