Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last send for Apple Basket

Hi, everyone - I hope you had a great weekend. We did and the weather was lovely on top of it. Today is the last zip for the Apple Basket kit. As I mentioned, I uploaded ALL of it to GBL Creations I have a snag with getting the stuff in the store so I can give you the link. No, it is not for sale; it is still free but you can get all of it (there are 5 or 6 zips) all at once. As soon as I connect with Liz, the store owner, to get the information I need, I'll let you know the links. I have also been working on a pretty new kit that I am calling Feminine. I hope you like it too. Here is your preview for the last of the elements for the Apple Basket kit:

I love the apple ribbon! Freebie is no longer available.

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Claire said...

love your Apple Basket kit. thank you for sharing with us. Much appreciated.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 13 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

TAS said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous kit! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and hard work in this CU kit. Love it, love it!!