Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Feminine Background Set

Hi, happy Sunday. lol I hope you had a nice weekend. I did and really didn't do anything all that spectacular. Well, that is not true. My daughter and her husband took hubby and me to dinner on Friday night as a "thank you" for helping out while she was in Texas. Yesterday I went to Joshua's soccer game and saw him get two goals! Those boys play so hard. Today, I literally just played. I finished a book and then we watched "Sunday Night Football". It was a pretty good game too.
I once again made backgrounds to go with this kit and they are big. I divided them into two zips and this is the first one:


These are once again backgrounds from Thaty Borges. Gorgeous, huh? I hope you like them anyway. :) Again, you can find your FREE backgrounds at GBL Creations. Once you log in, click on my "Digital Arts by Steph" and it'll take you to my "store". I would love to see what you create!

No comments: