Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day Late!

I am sure sorry but I totally forgot to send you yesterday's papers...completely gone out of my mind. I didn't even remember until I came back from the dentist. It was not fun...the extraction required stitches and I was hurting pretty bad this afternoon. I did the old ice pack thing and, you know what? That really works! I applied it twice and the swelling is way down tonight and the pain is nearly gone. I still can't bite down to eat but I am amazed at how well the ice did the job.

This previews shows you the rest of the papers in the Apple Basket kit. I finished the kit this afternoon/evening. I got a little wild with this one - it totals almost 200 mb!! It is hard to know that it is that big until the end, I guess.
I have another announcement. As I told you all, I am no longer a designer with Groovy Scraps and have been on a leave of absence with GBL Creations. I have decided that I simply want to give my designs away but will be offering them, FREE, through GBL Creations. This way I will also not fill up my 4shared with kits but can use it for quick pages, etc. This will be the last kit that I'll be sending with a 4shared link. The one I am working on now will be offered at the GBL Creations store. Still free! Be sure and take a look at the other designers there and we have two great script writers too - Bonnie and Joanne. They do fabulous scripts.
Oh, one more thing, there are two more zips for this kit which contain the remainder of the elements (flowers, ribbons, etc.). I WILL be sending them through here so, let's just say starting next week, I will be sending links to new kits at the store. I plan on sending the last two parts tomorrow and Friday. Let us hope I remember! :) Freebie is no longer available.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for ALL the MARVELOUS DLs for this FANTASTIC kit!!!!!!!!!