Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Backgrounds #2 for Feminine Kit

Here you go - past midnight too. I am sorry - I am just dragging tonight. I am not sure why either. Normal Monday, I guess. Here is the preview for the second zip of backgrounds I made:


There are 18 backgrounds in all. You can get them by going to GBL Creations, logging in and clicking on my designer name "Digital Arts by Steph" (yes I know that it is wrong since I use Digital Art by Steph but Liz didn't know). Most of these backgrounds are 2400x2400 pixels at 300dpi. Take a look at my tutorial/thoughts blog; I updated it using items from the Feminine kit. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Vania M. de Andrade said...

Many thanks for all these wounderful kits you share with us!
Vania

Vania M. de Andrade said...

Hello!
I couldn´t find these feminine background on your store. How can I get them?
Thank you
Vania

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Steph I've been to the store & I can not find your BGs? :(