Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7 freebie

Happy Labor Day to my friends in the U.S.! I hope you had a good day. We decided to barbecue some tri-tip (California thing), bake potatoes and boil some fresh corn on the cob (yes we did shuck them - lol). It was really good.
As I mentioned yesterday, today's freebie is a small add-on for the Worship kit. Please note that there are three charms with words on them. I made the words just using the cut-out effect in Paint Shop Pro. It was surprisingly easy too!

I'll be back tomorrow with more elements from the Petunias kit. Freebie is no longer available.!

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Lovely goodies! Thank you!

thescrappywife said...

Lovely goodies! Thank you!

thescrappywife said...

Lovely goodies! Thank you!

Bambi said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your time and talent. :)

cinmcw said...

These are so pretty! Thank you very much for sharing!