Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6 freebie

Hi, everyone...I hope you are having a great 3-day weekend. Those of us who live in the U.S. celebrate Labor Day tomorrow and most businesses (other than retail) are closed. It is a federal and state holiday. Be careful driving tomorrow since all those who went away for the long weekend will be coming home. :)
Today, I am sending the first zip of the elements. You'll see in the preview what is included in the file.

I am going to digress from sending more elements tomorrow to send you one more add-on to the Worship kit. I completely forgot about it until yesterday. I made a few more goodies in order to make this new blog stuff. I can't think what you call it. lol Anyway, I am sharing it with you tomorrow and then I'll continue on with the Petunias kit stuff. Freebie is no longer available.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Plumblossom said...

It will be very useful.
Thanks for creating and sharing.