Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3 freebie

Wow, it seems like you all like the kit so far and especially those accents! Awesome. We had another brutally hot day here...103, I think. Unfortunately, I absolutely had to go out...doing a mission of mercy for Hanna by picking up photos at Walgreens that she needed to complete a project at school and to get us some groceries. I am so ready for cooler weather.

Today's freebie is the next six papers on the Petunias kit. Tomorrow will be the last six and then we'll start with some elements. Remember I already shared the backgrounds I made. If you missed them go to the posts for last month and you can grab them there.

I changed the look of my blog for September and I don't think I like it. The flowers and stuff are too big and you can't see what I made. At least my header is centered this time. I am grateful for that and honestly don't know how it happened. :) Freebie no longer available. Have fun!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

BusyBee said...

Love these colors. Thanks so much!