Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27

Ooooh, cutting it close for 9/27, aren't I? lol Once again, I am on grandma duty but the end is coming. Ten more days and my daughter will be home. Joshua came today and is spending the night. He had a very loose bottom tooth and asked me if I had some "string". I found some crochet thread, made a loop. He put it around the tooth and had Grandpa tie it to the door knob. He swung the door and to his amazement, his tooth came out! I wish I could have taken a photo of the look on his face. He was surprised that it worked. I asked him if he thought the tooth fairy would know he isn't home. He informed me that the tooth fairy was like Santa and knows where he is. Of course, the tooth fairy is coming - I mean, I am not going to let him down, now am I? :)
Freebie is no longer available. She does beautiful work and I encourage you to visit her blog. Her prices are reasonable and she has lots of freebies. The site is in Portuguese, I believe, so you will have to use a translator page to read it.

The only thing I add for enhancement is apply a light bevel to the finished background. There are no drop shadows on the backgrounds...the ones you see in the preview are just to make them stand out a bit. Freebie is no longer available.

4 comments:

gypsyrose said...

Thank you Steph for these 2 sets of backgrounds, they are great

makeyesup said...

Very pretty papers, thanks. Your little guy is surely brave. Can hear the pride in your words. Enjoy the Gramma time, it's so precious.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).