Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2

Today, my youngest grandchild turned 7. I remember so clearly his birth since I was there. Joshua was born at home with his family members all in attendance. Yep, I cried too. :) He is looking more and more like his daddy these days and he is very smart. How many 7 year-olds do you know who can add 3-digit numbers in his head? He is already reading at least 3rd grade level too. Amazing boy. Yes, I know, I am prejudiced. I am going to make a quick page using one of my kits to show him off. I just got their school pictures last night and they turned out really good this year.
Today's goodie is six of papers of the Petunias kit. There are 18 papers in all but I am sending in small chunks so as not to overload you. I'll send six more tomorrow. I have made a ton of stuff for this kit and I sure hope you enjoy it.

File is no longer available. Have fun with it and I'd love to see whatever you make with this kit!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.