Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13!

Hello, all. I apologize for skipping out on you for the weekend. I had "grandma duty" Friday night/Saturday for Hanna and didn't get on my own computer until late last night. I had a few more things I wanted to make for the Petunias kit before I sent the final zip. The things I made were the tags. I had some fun playing with templates as you'll see.

The tag on the far right was a layered template that I added my own stuff to...I wish I could think up these things but I am like that with decorating my house too. My daughter and daughter-in-law are so artistic and come up with the neatest decorating ideas....I just have to look at others' stuff and copy their ideas...so the same is true for scrap stuff. I am just glad there are great ideas out there!
Tomorrow, I will be sending you the link for the taggers' kit and a complete preview of the Petunias kit. Freebie is no longer available.

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Grandma duty is a lot more important that giving out goodies to us. Treasure every single moment that you can get with them. Thanks for todays elements, you do super work.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

BusyBee said...

Thanks Steph, I really love this Petunia kit. You are doing a wonderful job, and you DO have talent!

Blessings

Nema said...

You are all welcome. Thank you for your support, "makeyesup" - I treasure every special moment with these kids. :)