Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10 freebie

Well, the cool weather appears to be gone for a while again. It was 102 in our back yard today. I really am so, so ready for fall! At least I had a good day - had lunch with my son and that is always good. :) Today's freebie is all the ribbons I made for the Petunias kit. The zip file is a little over 11 mb, which is bigger than some of the other zips but I hope it won't be a problem for you.


These ribbons are about 11 to 16 percent of the size of the actual ribbons. I had to really reduce them in size for the preview. Some are 5400 pixels (18 inches) wide and some are 3600 pixels (12 inches) wide. I tried to give you a little variety...lace, grosgrain, satin, etc. I hope you enjoy them! Freebie is no longer available.

3 comments:

gypsyrose said...

Thank you Steph, lovely ribbons.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 03:15pm, NY 05:15pm, UK 10:15pm] - 12 Sep [OZ 08:15am]).