Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 1 late

Hi, gang, well, yesterday was nuts...I had grandma duty in the afternoon then last night until after 10. I wasn't feeling good at all when I got home, so I didn't even get on here. Total washout of the day for me. Anyway, the first thing I am sending is some accents I made for the Petunias kit.

This preview shows the accents greatly reduced in size, by the way. I have one more to send you tonight and that is today's download. Be looking for it, okay? No longer available. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

PatB said...

Thank you for the wonderful accents. I absolutely love embellishments like that.

jmdt said...

Thanks -- these are great accents!