Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Kit!

Hi, all, this has been one heck of a week and I apologize for not posting much but being a grandma is a precious thing to me and I really like to give each child my undivided attention as much as possible. Grandmas can do that and I know that had a very special relationship with my grandma and have lots of warm memories with her. I want that for my grandchildren too. So, I do have to brag a bit. Joshua, the 7 year old, had 7 large warts on his hands that he wanted to go away. He has been to the doctor once before...yes, you read it right, once! He is one healthy boy. However, I was a bit concerned that he would associate pain and horror with his first "real" visit and I was the one to take him! The pediatrician was great, nice younger gal, and very down to earth. I have to tell you that boy amazed me.....he didn't cry, yell, or flinch! I KNOW it had to hurt him. He really, really wanted those warts gone and so was very motivated to get through it. Can you imagine this? Wow, he just left me speechless.
Okay, enough bragging. :) I am slowly putting together a new kit called Apple Basket which I think I mentioned previously. Today's freebie are some linen backgrounds I made for a start. I have ten other backgrounds that I will share in two days because they are very large. To start you off, here is a preview of the linen:

I also started another new kit that I am calling Feminine that has some really pretty colors. Because my time is limited, I won't be just zooming through and making things quickly. Freebie is no longer available.

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 09:14pm, NY 11:14pm] - 27 Sep [UK 04:14am, OZ 02:14pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.