Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grandma Brag Time

I finally got a chance to do something fun with Hanna's and Joshua's school pictures. The sad thing is that I won't be able to get it printed so will have to be satisfied to put it in my digital scrapbook. The photos are considered to have copyright privileges. How do I know this? Last year I created one for the kids and took it to Walgreen's to have it printed. They refused because of the copyright issues. I don't blame them; I just didn't think about it when I asked them to print it.

Their photos this year are great! I used my School kit that I made last year. It is a pretty small kit and the papers are 2400 x 2400 pixels or 8 inch by 8 inch. I was selling the kit but have removed all those that have papers that not the "professional" size. If there is interest, I will upload the kit to my 4shared folder. Please email me if you are interested and I will upload and notify everyone here. What do you think of my layout here?

Thanks for looking! :)


1 comment:

gypsyrose said...

Hi Steph. great layout and lovely photos, shame about the printing but at least you have it in your digital scrapbook.