Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back again!

Hi, everyone...wow, lots of stuff going in my real life but I actually created your freebie over the weekend. I made two alphas, one of which you already have seen. This one goes with my new kit I am working called Apple Basket. I think this one looks like wood, don't you? Both of these alphas were made doing tutorials from Nanson Graphics. Besides tutorials, she has lots of goodies she gives away like gradients, seamless tiles, etc. She has been around a while and I invite you to check out her site.


I have more things to share tomorrow from this kit. Freebie is no longer available.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).