Friday, September 18, 2009

Back again! September 18 freebie

Hey, everyone, I had one heck of a week and today was the only day I was home all day. I was gone all of yesterday until dinner time. I have more done on my new kit and I have to brag on myself a little bit. I tried a Photoshop tutorial and learned how to make plates and cups (vases). The only thing I had to do in Paint Shop Pro was apply a plug-in by Xero. I will be posting some goodies from the new kit tomorrow evening.
Today's freebie is to honor my anniversary on Sunday. Hubby and I will have been married 12 years on Sunday and it is also his birthday. lol I picked the day since I knew he wouldn't forget our anniversary if it was on his birthday, right? I made a new alpha today called "Shell". It is supposed to look like tortoise shell...what do you think?

The photos are when we got married (we went to Lake Tahoe and were married outside in the pine trees...so wonderful!) and when we went to Crater Lake outside of Medford, Oregon (fairly long drive though). As you may be able to tell, this is a complete alpha...meaning there are upper and lower case letters as well as numbers and some symbols. I used Times New Roman for my font - always a simple, good choice, don't you think?

Freebie is no longer available.

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 07:25pm, NY 09:25pm] - 20 Sep [UK 02:25am, OZ 12:25pm] ).

smiekeltje said...

Happy anniversary and happy birthday!

smiekeltje said...

Happy anniversary and happy birthday too!