Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 29 freebie

We had a scorcher today - 105 in our back yard. However, the barometer is dropping so we are hoping that means a change to cooler weather. If we lived in the midwest, it would probably mean thunderstorms but we rarely get that, especially in the summer time.

Your freebie today is a some borders I made for the Petunias kit. Again I played with the clipping mask and I also learned something new today that I sure wish I could explain to you - lol. I was tickled I figured it out. I told hubby tonight that if I had opened Photoshop at the beginning of getting interested in graphics, I would have said forget it and never learned a thing anywhere. Fortunately I had a copy of Paint Shop Pro 7 on my computer and took lessons on the internet (free ones), bought some books etc. I have been using it (all the way up to version X2) for 8 years now. It has definitely made learning Photoshop much easier had I not learned basic stuff in PSP. Photoshop is still complicated but I am learning and don't feel intimidated by it like I did.

I have been working all day on lots of goodies for this kit so be looking for the new freebies starting September. Have fun with these borders...oh, they are 3600 pixels long and various widths. I know it is hard to tell looking at the preview. Your download link is .

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 10:26pm] - 30 Aug [NY 12:26am, UK 05:26am, OZ 03:26pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Awesome borders, love these they will be very useful for layouts, thanks also for the great alphas. Have a super week.