Friday, August 28, 2009

August 28 freebie

Here is another alpha made using one of my new actions from Atomic Cupcake. The action is called Carve Gold. I really like it and the font I used is called something princess, thus the name of the alpha!

Again, the background here in the preview is a paper from the Petunias kit and it is included in the freebie zip file. I was hoping I had a little diamond tube but all I found was a pearl - I put it in the little hole in the S and added a sparkle to it. :) Just having fun with it. You can get the file (no longer available). Enjoy!

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 10:26pm] - 30 Aug [NY 12:26am, UK 05:26am, OZ 03:26pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love, love, love this alpha! Thank you!! :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely alpha! :)

smiekeltje said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful alpha! Hugs