Friday, August 28, 2009

August 27 Freebie

Yep, I know it is a day late. I got it all ready then forgot to post it! I thought of it after I had shut down last night and it was just too late to get back on the computer. This freebie is a lovely quick page from Myna using the Worship kit.

I so love her work and her ingenuity in putting the papers and elements together. I hope you enjoy this one. I have another freebie ready for today but I'll post it later. You can get this quick page (no longer available). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

gypsyrose said...

Thank you for this lovely qp